All Paris Babies strollers come with a defects warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when your pram is used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
Please note: this excludes your free accessories and accessories sold separately.
Parisian & Parisian Supreme: 1-year warranty
The Warranty period starts from the date that you receive your stroller.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use as outlined in our user manual;
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline or transport damage;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the frame or colour fading of the fabrics;
- Minor cosmetic scratches or blemishes resulting from shipping;
- Damage to handle/belly bar grips or fabrics (i.e. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Corrosion, mould or rust due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Paris Babies
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the pram without having received written permission from Paris Babies.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (i.e. no longer valid if you give you your sibling or friend)
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days)
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
- Inner tube tyre punctures, tyre bulges or broken air valves;
Need to make a claim?
- Contact us here.
- Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem.
- Our warranty team will then determine the best way to resolve any defects or faults. Paris Babies reserves the right to repair, exchange or replace the damaged item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the pram is improved over time.